homestead - Re: [Homestead] Real Estate/Bubble/Hardship Case

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Real Estate/Bubble/Hardship Case
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:45:30 -0700 (PDT)

Linda - are you talking about (what's sometimes called) a 'granny flat', but
with
the axles on? In Victorville, zoning told my daughter I could put a trailer
(mobile home) in the rear of her property, and it wouldn't be considered a
second
residence as long as it met the size restrictions and stayed on the axles.

Sandy