homestead - Re: [Homestead] Real Estate/Bubble/Hardship Case

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Real Estate/Bubble/Hardship Case
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:40:58 -0700

Call your local planning department and building department. Tell them you want the codes for your particular area and all the specifications, forms for permits, etc.

We looked into getting one for our son. I know the resale value of these things is pretty good. I've seen them for sale for the same price they sell them new. Also, a lot of the manufacturers have financing available.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda" <intuit AT teleport.com>

Lynda, thanks! I will tour the site. But I still need to find what's the
largest model the county will allow. And if too expensive, as I will need to
make the purchase, maybe I can find a used one. I wonder if the county
would scream if we went the way of a yurt?