homestead - Re: [Homestead] Real Estate/Bubble/Hardship Case

  • From: "Linda" <intuit AT teleport.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Real Estate/Bubble/Hardship Case
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:32:25 -0700

Sandy--your explanation sounds close to what Iam talking about. In our
county, if you have an acre or more of land, and a relative who needs your
help, they can live on your property if whatever they are living in- isn't
attached to the ground- such as a manufactured home that has a concrete
foundation w/tie downs.(a no no) In other words, nothing permanent, and
when that relative is no longer there, the dwelling he/she lived in must go
too. The county doesn't want you to make any extra money renting out the
place! My question was/is: Does anyone no the size of the parkmodel or
manufactured home they will allow? I can't find any info on my county site,
and most realtors here aren't quite sure?