homestead - [Homestead] Real Estate/Bubble/Hardship Case

  • From: "Linda" <intuit AT teleport.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Real Estate/Bubble/Hardship Case
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:24:53 -0700

Does anyone know anything about a Hardship Case? I have a close reality who
can't take care of herself anylonger. When I move, I will buy land to build
a small home for myself. My relative wants to be with me on my property- but
agrees not in the same house! Does anyone know anything about a hardship
case, and how small, or large the home must be? Rumor has it that it must be
a park-model mobile- on wheels, nothing permanent, and no longer than 40ft
and 8ft wide. This seems so tiny?