homestead - Re: [Homestead] Healthy Foods

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw AT chilitech.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Healthy Foods
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:35:30 -0400

From: <FranksFarm AT aol.com>

> Anyone else feel this way. Frank

Hi Frank! You know I feel that way, too. I don't approve of our food
system, and that's why I farm. The only solution I see is to encourage
local farmers and educate consumers. The campaign for naturally-raised,
grass-fed meat is having phenominal success. People don't want
antibiotics, hormones, etc. in their meat. Once they were told that it IS
in their meat and given a healthy choice, they jumped on it.

Know your farmer, and know how your food is raised! Buy Fresh, Buy Local!

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA