homestead - Re: [Homestead] Healthy Foods

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Healthy Foods
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:33:37 -0400

Having been recently diagnosed as a type II diabetic, (no insulin yet, just
diet and exercise to control), I have severely curtailed my consumption of
Ambrosia (otherwise known as Mountain Dew). I also hate the taste of sugar
substitutes, so have cut out soda altogether, except for the once a week I
allow myself to have a bottle. life sucks, but I can't blame anyone but
myself.

Ray