homestead - Re: [Homestead] Healthy Foods

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Healthy Foods
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:38:28 -0700

I can't drink sugared drinks. make me nauseated! Can't drink aspertame, it gives me migraines. however, I can drink Diet Rite and Diet 7-Up which have Splenda. The Diet 7-Up tastes almost identical to the "real" 7-Up. And the peach Diet Rite is really good. I also like the Diet Rite cola.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

Having been recently diagnosed as a type II diabetic, (no insulin yet, just diet and exercise to control), I have severely curtailed my consumption of Ambrosia (otherwise known as Mountain Dew). I also hate the taste of sugar substitutes, so have cut out soda altogether, except for the once a week I allow myself to have a bottle. life sucks, but I can't blame anyone but myself.

Ray