homestead - Re: [Homestead] computer use

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] computer use
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:33:03 -0700

Docking stations and all kinds of plug-ins for laptops so you can use your bigger screen. I've gotten that far in my search <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "VAN DELL JORDAN" <vdjor AT yahoo.com>

I like my desktop because I like being able to rest my
arms on the table and I like having a very large
screen.
One thing I wish I had was a keyboard with an attached
trackball. When I am drafting I spend a lot of time
moving hands to the mouse and then back to keyboard.
The closest thing I know of is a laptop keyboard with
the built in (what do you call that little touch pad).

Do some of the laptops come with a detachable keyboard
that could be hooked up to a larger monitor?
Van Dell