homestead - Re: [Homestead] The roots of Muslim rage

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The roots of Muslim rage
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 07:58:57 -0800

Gene GeRue wrote:

It might also be titled, "Why So Many of Them Hate Us."

I was researching the history of Israel and came across this. From today's perspective, it is prescient as it was written in 1990. Certainly seems to be complete.

http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/rage.html

What a crazy propaganda piece! Did he bother to mention about American money and tanks that are being used to persecute Palestinians? I really should have said, what an outright lie. The shysters are working overtime to see that Israel never gets any of the blame.

Bill