homestead - Re: [Homestead] The roots of Muslim rage

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The roots of Muslim rage
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:02:46 -0800

Do you really think it is about religion or some much simpler? Westerners, and Americans in particular, are pushy. Only they know the best, their way is THE way, everyone else is looked down upon like ignorant little heathens. America decides what is best for others and then expects the others to thank them for it. America comes in takes what it wants and if folks don't do what they want they bomb the shit out of them or the CIA assisinates those who are in positions of influence (ask the Iranians about that one). Look at Haiti, Noreiga, etc., etc., etc. And the whole world is fully aware of the School of the Americas.

I'd say the bomb them all to oblivion so they don't get nuclear weapons about sums up how the rest of the world sees Americans.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

It might also be titled, "Why So Many of Them Hate Us."

I was researching the history of Israel and came across this. From today's
perspective, it is prescient as it was written in 1990. Certainly seems to
be complete.

http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/rage.html