homestead - Re: [Homestead] The roots of Muslim rage

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The roots of Muslim rage
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:12:34 EST

In a message dated 12/18/2005 5:01:45 PM Mountain Standard Time,
lurine AT softcom.net writes:

> These things are created over night. This is a result of years and years
> of
> behavior on the part of our government.

I find it interesting that all odf the specific examples you cited were the
actions of individuals, NOT our government. I do not deny the fact that
this
goes back a long time. However, the choices of those individuals have had
far
reaching repercussions which WE CAN NOT IGNORE. It must be dealt with now.