homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ferrocrete walls

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ferrocrete walls
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:09:23 -0800

At 11/27/2005, you wrote:
So, you will have four layers of mesh, right? I'm unclear about two layers,
then rebar, then two more layers of mesh.

I am thinking that it will be easier to lay out the chicken wire then do the rebar then the next two layers. There will be little room behind for someone to hold a board so I was thinking of using the soil behind as a backer.
Don Bowen
http://www.braingarage.com