homestead - Re: [Homestead] Time

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Time
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:46:48 -0700 (PDT)

We're all getting there, Gene...I'm not far behind you! I also find myself
more
aware - painfully, sometimes - of my own mortality, and those moments force
me to
re-prioritize. Like you, I have begun to push away - or ignore - the
'time-wasters', but...on the other hand...I'm finding that I willingly give
more
of that most precious commodity to the people and issues I love. A lot of this
comes in the form of patience, which is something I've always had problems
with.
Sandy