homestead - Re: [Homestead] Vermont Homestead For Sale

  • From: "Lisa K. V. Perry" <lkvp AT floydva.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Vermont Homestead For Sale
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:51:09 -0400

Melody O. wrote:

I read it earlier today. What changes you are making! I'm glad that you
are happy with your choices (it shows on your face in the pictures and in
your words!) Your fiance seems like a great guy! Congratulations!
Wendy, I also went to your site yesterday and took a peek at your lovely homestead and handsome fiance. I visited your site before prior to Heather walking the AT. Hearty and happy congratulations to you and your fiance.
I love your bookshelves, and food-stuff shelves!
I echo Melody's words, when I saw all those glass jars full of various food supplies I was envious (and some jealous). What a thing of beauty--all those jars! When we moved to Floyd six years ago, we regular bugged the nearest Subway sandwich store for the large glass jars they gave away back then and ended up with perhaps 25 or 30--but no where close to the number you have. We have a 6' bookshelf in our kitchen that holds our jars full of bulk purchased, mostly organic items. For the rest of you reading, Subway no longer does this, now everything comes in plastic.

Good luck on the sale of your homestead and your new life. A new chapter begins....

Lisa
sw VA