homestead - [Homestead] Time

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Time
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:08:39 -0500

I have become less tolerant of having my time wasted. I attribute this evolved attitude to the growing size of my birthday numbers, the increasing realization of limited time. Tvo's death is part of it. The big seven-oh will appear for me shortly after the new year. I have learned that time is the most valuable thing I have. With enough time almost anything is possible. Without it, nothing. I can make more money but I cannot make more time. So if you notice I am being short with someone, or not responding at all, it's because I find that they are wasting my time.