homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hanoi J Video

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hanoi J Video
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:37:31 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/2005 11:08:43 A.M. Central Standard Time,
billj AT harborside.com writes:

I guess whether you love Hanoi J all depends on whether you've seen the
video of her on the big N. Vietnamese gun. Somehow the liberal media
kept me from seeing this surreal B&W film for 30 years. She was
certainly high on life that day, as she did a reprise of a scene from
Barbarelle astride a huge anti-aircraft gun. It was a bit like MJ's
performance at the court house, only more pornographic and with a real
woman, as the drooling N. Vietnamese officers looked on. I wonder if
there's a clip online.

Haven't had time to follow the entire thread. I saw a picture when I was
young. The fact that I had several uncles and older cousins that were in
that particular conflict probably colored my reaction somewhat. I believe
she
should be tried for sedition and treason, even now, after these many years.

Ray