homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hanoi J Video

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hanoi J Video
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:40:20 -0700

Folks who have worked for the feds and those who worked at school districts during the reign of GB the Elder and after, have usually been to seminars on Delphi Technique. It is standard training and is now used by the FBI and the CIA.

The classic technique incorporates actions such as "reframing" and dropping "buzz words" into conversations with the intent of negative labeling.

The intent is never communication but rather to either control or stop conversation.

There is always labeling (liberal), reframing (refer to his posts aimed at Gene not being a homesteader but a trouble maker, or mine where his answers are usually about bashing California and the CC system which never has anything to do with the thread at hand) or, as in this case, the Hitler/Nazi "when did you stop beating your wife" statements which are designed to put a person defending their beliefs into the position of being seen to defend an undefensible action which has nothing to do with them or their statements.

So that leaves the poster with blantantly false statements being unanswered.

Not this time. The photos of Fonda were all over the news when Rove tried to link Kerry to Fonda. They were in magazines when the veterans groups paid for by the right tried the same thing. There are dozens of them on the net. Have been for years. They came out on all the news stations when she went on tour to promote her newest book.

And it is absolutely assinine to try to link loving Fonda with whether or not someone has seen those photos. I mean, besides adolescent boys watching Barbarella, does anyone "love" Fonda? Give me a break!

So, here's what I find simply amazing. For starters, he knows I worked for school districts and the feds, so he has to know tha I know about DT and the Helegian method. Did he really think it would work?

And, seriously, the resident expert on everything anti-liberal is trying to make us believe that in 30 years he's never seen "that" news clip, that he didn't rush out 3 years ago and buy Aid and Comfort or borrow one from one of his rabid conservative friends.

Yeah right, and the other Billy Boy knows how to keep his pants zipped!

Lynda

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

I guess whether you love Hanoi J all depends on whether you've seen the
video of her on the big N. Vietnamese gun. Somehow the liberal media
kept me from seeing this surreal B&W film for 30 years. She was
certainly high on life that day, as she did a reprise of a scene from
Barbarelle astride a huge anti-aircraft gun. It was a bit like MJ's
performance at the court house, only more pornographic and with a real
woman, as the drooling N. Vietnamese officers looked on. I wonder if
there's a clip online.