homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hanoi J Video

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hanoi J Video
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:27:43 -0700

Lynda wrote:

There were no slips of paper. The folks named have said so.

That's good to know. You're the first person I ever heard it from.

BTW, Billy Boy, you weren't 10 in 2000 or 2001 or 2004. The clips were on all the stations then. Or were you still watching cartoons?

With just a little more huffing and puffing, the old grey matter just might connect and you'd realize that I said I saw it for the first time a while back. I did not, however, get to see it during the three decades before that. Not that it matters, but you seem obsessed with it.