homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hanoi J Video

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hanoi J Video
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:02:37 -0700

There were no slips of paper. The folks named have said so.

But then again, DT states that if you repeat a lie enough times someone or even many someones will believe it.

Alas, I do begin to wonder since there is continual reference to organs exactly which Billy Boy it is with the zipper problem.

BTW, Billy Boy, you weren't 10 in 2000 or 2001 or 2004. The clips were on all the stations then. Or were you still watching cartoons?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>