homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hanoi J Video

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: Homestead mailing list digest <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hanoi J Video
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:11:45 -0700

I couldn't tell whether this got sent out, because of problems with my inbox, and maybe I quoted _way_ too many lines of a previous post which I'd only had a chance to skim, so I'll send it again. I'd also add that it was true in my case. I used to defend her for the "bravery of her beliefs" to my dad, until I saw the video years later. I tried for 5 minutes to find that most precious of video clips, but had to settle for this:

http://www.1stcavmedic.com/jane_fonda.htm

Boy, that really struck a nerve. Witness the lunacy bared. "He that is not with me is against me."

Hanoi J slid her organs up and down an enemy gun, and I'm the one with a problem. I was 10 then, and I preferred Winchell Mahoney to the news. Tell me the person on that gun was in control at the time, IF she handed those slips of paper over. All I know is someone's doing a lot of repenting.

She's figured out that I'm really a double agent, guys, and now poison lipstick's the only way out!

Dear Lyndie, I just happen to be an ardent ex-liberal, so why should you be surprised at my talent? Heloise? Is that in Switzerland? Really, get help...

Bill, the original Conservative hater