homestead - Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s latest achievement

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s latest achievement
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 09:55:33 -0700

At 9/25/2005 09:37 AM, you wrote:

> I call your attention to the fact that Bill Clinton
> has not been ahead of the Federal Government for the
> last 5 years and that the current Administration STILL
> has business with China.

Make no mistake that Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II are all identical in their
push for and enthusiasm over globalism. It's clever indeed that they, as
globalists, have managed to get everyone quibbling over trivia while now getting
close to two decades our economic sovereignty has been sold out to globalism.

Well said!

Rob