homestead - Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s latest achievement

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s latest achievement
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:07:35 -0700

I hope to see a clean slate in the next election where both parties have cleansed the crazies from the roster. That means no Dumocrat corporate servants who get elected by appealing to the minority vote, nor religious nuts out to rework the map of Asia in time for the Rapture. Whichever party repudiates its checkered past will be the one to get my vote.

Juliana Dutra wrote:

Gentlemen, Ladies:

I call your attention to the fact that Bill Clinton
has not been ahead of the Federal Government for the
last 5 years..

If he can grow
up and own up to his responsibilities why can't you,
his faithful followers do the same ?