homestead - Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s latest achievement

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s latest achievement
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:20:08 -0700

I'm an equal opportunity political hack hater <g>

What I don't get is the Clinton bashers seeming to not notice that everytime Dumbya turns around he has mouth hanging open father and Billy Boy out working for him.

They may be different dogs but the smells just the same!

The only difference between the 3 is that 2 of them seemed to have something that vaguely resembled a brain!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>