homestead - Re: [Homestead] Transitioning

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Transitioning
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 20:41:03 -0700

Northern California. When we lived in "Wine Country" they were all over the place like an invasive weed! Now we are up in the Alps where the main crop is rocks <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

I could see that, here in suburban Maryland, I see them sprouting all over,
apparently from some mother trees. Where are you located, Lynda?

Rob in MD