homestead - Re: [Homestead] Strange rash

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Strange rash
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:55:07 -0500

<<I've had spider bites do that. Is it hot as well as itchy?>>

Not really. Also, it didn't get itchy until it went from an amorphous red
rash to the well-defined ring. The cortisone/antifungal cream that I'm using
keeps the itching under control but the rash seems to be getting more red
and bumpy. Overall, I feel fine, except for the itch when the effects of the
cream wear off.

Marie