homestead - Re: [Homestead] About to move again

  • From: Lee Flier <lflier AT mindspring.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] About to move again
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 00:56:43 -0400

Don Bowen wrote:

Now those plans are about as fluid as any I have made this summer so they may change as the wind or events dictate. Anyone along that route want to visit or have me come by and do some home repairs? I am always looking for a place to park for a night.

Don,

You betcha if you come through Atlanta on your way from Asheville to Florida, I'd love to meet up and I've always got home repairs that need doing. :)

Just shoot me an email whenever you'll be coming this way!
Lee