homestead - Re: [Homestead] About to move again

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] About to move again
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:16:35 -0400

At 8/16/2005, you wrote:
I'm in central Illinois, about 20 miles north of Springfield and about 10-15
miles west of I-55.

My route takes me through Normal so it looks like I may be near. I am going from Portland, ID to Mt Pleasant, IA.

Marie

PS: I had such a nice time in the North Woods that I didn't get back until
after 2 this morning.

I know I am itching to get moving again but I may have to delay another day as I take care of some financial matters. They seem to want to move with the speed of a glacier,

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=39.16742&longitude=-119.76702