homestead - Re: [Homestead] Supreme Court Article

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Supreme Court Article
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:02:21 -0700

All Brutus's dire prophecies have been fulfilled. Yet his arguments have
never been refuted. Today we are paying the price for ignoring them.

The founders are remembered as individuals choose to remember them. Some want the Constitution followed perzactly as the founders wrote it. As perceived by we individuals. As are the Christian bible, the Koran and other important books perceived. Individually.

Others see the Constitution as a work in progress. We all get to have our own opinion and spend free energy expressing it and arguing for others to share our superior intelligence. Some clever writers even get paid for expressing their wisdom. And suck us in. Is this a great country, or what!