homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Constitution

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Constitution
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 23:24:43 -0700

Maybe because clarity in language is one method of promoting understanding.

For example, a vegan is a vegetarian *technically,* but a vegetarian is not
a vegan.

A public school charter school may have children study at home but that
doesn't make them homeschoolers.

Donkeys and zebras may be equines but that doesn't make them horses.

Apples and oranges are both fruits but that doesn't make an apple an orange.

Lynda