homestead - RE: [Homestead] County wide high speed

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] County wide high speed
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 22:43:43 -0500

<<The two, Kathy Fisher and A.W. Owen, were describing their experiences as
testers of a broadband Internet service delivered to them via radio waves
from a tower up to 5 miles away.>>

My tower is about 10 miles away, and I get excellent service (except when
they have hardware problems). I suspect that this is the wave of the future
in rural areas -- no cables, no ditching... just high-speed service on
demand

Marie