homestead - Re: [Homestead] County wide high speed

  • From: "Melody O." <melody AT crecon.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] County wide high speed
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 11:53:26 -0600

At 06:56 AM 5/5/05 -0700, you wrote:

>Sounds like it might be awhile before this new thing finds Ozark County.

Steve tried to start wireless in KY when we were there. What at headache!
People got great reception in the fall and winter when the leaves were off
the trees, but when springtime came the leaves blocked the waves. We sold
our company and I think the next owners had more success, but there is no
way I would own a wireless company anywhere with hills and trees! I have
thought about starting one up when we move to Arizona though.

Best wishes,
Melody