homestead - RE: [Homestead] Gag now or Gag later, you have been warned.

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Gag now or Gag later, you have been warned.
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 22:48:41 -0500

<<BTW, Marie, you don't need to drag him to the barber shop, the military
will give him a haircut for free...right before he is sent somewhere where
he can be with us in a different way that is still ok!>>

Yes, that occurred to me, but I still wanted to shave him down before
presentation. It really pisses me off that he's singing about death for
firefighters and cops and service personnel being "okay" when he's totally
not at risk from anything. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.