homestead - Re: [Homestead] How Societies Choose ....

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How Societies Choose ....
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 13:41:08 -0600

At 4/2/2005, you wrote:

> I have not read that book. I tend to avoid doomsday, Apocalyptic and "the
> sky is falling or it might if we don't do something drastic" books.

"Collapse" is not a sky is falling book but rater a very good review of some socities that did fail and why. He is not saying that we are on the verge of collapse but that we need to look at what is going on and make some decisions. A very good book.

I like all of Diamonds books and this is one of his best.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
http://www.braingarage.com
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=31.268841&longitude=-102.690851