homestead - Re: [Homestead] Notes From The Farm

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Notes From The Farm
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 07:22:21 -0700

The President gets his directions from God and near as I can tell the deity is pointing him in the same direction as those folk are walking.
We just need to survive the next 4 years then hope for the best.

Yesterday I stumbled across a Bill Moyers speech wherein he offers that a large number of Americans believe literally the Tim LeHaye books, that Rapture and Armageddon are soon to happen, so there is no need to protect the environment or otherwise plan for the future. If that is correct, it explains much that is emanating from the Oval Office.