homestead - Re: [Homestead] Notes From The Farm

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Notes From The Farm
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:24:19 -0800

One has to follow the dots/history if one wants to understand how the
current resident thinks (or not). Daddy sent him to Rice and Wolfowitz to
be "educated" in foreign policy and other areas about a year before the
campaign began for 2000. You can't divorce his training or trainers from
his actions.

And it was W himself who set his cabinet to find a reason to go into Iraq on
the 10th day of his residency. 9/11 was simply a convenient excuse.

Frequently recovering alcoholics and recovering drug addicts and dry drunks
act the same as frontal lobe head trauma patients. Once something is in
their minds that is it, just one step away from OCD.

He isn't going to change.

Lynda