homestead - Re: [Homestead] Using those tools

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Using those tools
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:20:54 -0800

At 11/27/2004, you wrote:
Sigh .... I hope you're taking pictures of your work and 'organizing' them as you go. One day you'll be doing this 'across the country' and need files set up before you start ... which can be boiled down to a book. As I've heard it, everybody has at least one book 'in them'.

Here is a start and I have several pictures I need to add.
http://www.braingarage.com/Awl/awl.htm

I wish Tvo had started his a long time ago so us arm-chair travelers could 'see' what he has 'seen' - and what you will be, one-a these days.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com