homestead - Re: [Homestead] Using those tools

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Using those tools
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:24:16 -0800

> That is in two sections and I was asked to work up a bid to build another
> section. First I have to make another set of shelves for the other side.
> I also have to install a set of glass doors for his gold leaf stamp
> cabinet. That will be sometime next week.

Sigh .... I hope you're taking pictures of your
work and 'organizing' them as you go. One day
you'll be doing this 'across the country' and
need files set up before you start ... which
can be boiled down to a book. As I've heard it,
everybody has at least one book 'in them'.

I wish Tvo had started his a long time ago so
us arm-chair travelers could 'see' what he has
'seen' - and what you will be, one-a these days.