homestead - [Homestead] Using those tools

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Using those tools
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 12:01:24 -0800

Lately I have not been able to look on many finished projects. Yesterday I managed to get one done. This case had to be built in place as it would not fit through any door. It had to be assembled in the small space in front then slid into place. It holds large sheets of cardboard of various sizes. The cardboard is the material that is used as the base in making book covers.

http://www.braingarage.com/Awl/images/franks%20rack.jpg

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com