homestead - Re: [Homestead] second stolen election :

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] second stolen election :
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:58:59 -0800

O.K., why do folks do this. They are going along and even if I don't agree
the arguments are nice and logical and clear as to their point. Then they
throw in the illogic or the stereotype broadbrushing - "mindless Bush
hating."

Kind of reminds me of ol' Frick and Frack who wrote those articles for ABJ.

Lynda