homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: Ask a question?

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: Ask a question?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:51:44 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for taking the wheel and getting us back on track!
I do have a question:
I've seen mentioned, in various newsletters lately, proposals to begin
planting/using poplar as hardwood for general construction purposes (which
it's
supposed to become once it's kiln-dried).
I'm curious if 'poplar' would include the hybrid poplars that are advertised
as
being so fast-growing?
Anybody?
Sandy