homestead - Re: [Homestead] fundament ..... al believers

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] fundament ..... al believers
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:44:41 -0800

Wendy said :
> Man is only to teach and man has the freewill to follow or not.

The customs of society remove much of that "freewill" -
and not just the immediately visible harmful actions either.
From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: Re: [Homestead] Australia running out of water
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:24:33 -0800

Tvo said :
> There wasn't much to start with. Need to reduce 20,000,000 population to
> 8.000,000 ot hire aborigine tesachers to tezch surival skills---catching
> and eating fruit bats and "Gowannas"
>
> The Christian Science Monitor - csmonitor.com
> <http://www.csmonitor.com/index.html<http://www.csmonitor.com/index.html>>
>
> from the November 19, 2004 edition -
> http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/1119/p07s01-woap.html<http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/1119/p07s01-woap.html>
>
> Where's the water, mate? *Sydney and other Australian cities could run dry
> by 2006.*

If industrial countries would stop washing their **it
to 'get rid of it', civilization wouldn't come to a halt -
and there *are* many people in many countries who
are trying to *stop* that practice.

Alternative methods have been printed widely including
on this list, but zoning laws say, "Uh uh, you will *not*
use any method of disposing of your body "wastes" but
a city sewer system."

And yes, I *know* dry-toilets won't work for high-rise
buildings without great construction expense - but it's
the re-training of their occupants' mind-sets that is
the biggest 'stumbling block'....