homestead - RE: [Homestead] Looking at property in Missouri National Forest

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Looking at property in Missouri National Forest
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:26:21 -0700

I've sent off several inquiries to realtors in the area about specific
properties. I've gotten some replies, but I haven't as yet found an
agent to call my own. Gene, names of good agents would be appreciated
as well as information about the areas in South Central Missouri.

Clint, call or write Charlie Unkie, in Ava. I vouch for his knowledge and his honesty. He owns the C-21 office in Ava and other towns in that general area. His phone is 417-683-6443 or 800-605-6543. Tell him I sent you.

As for any info about South Central Missouri, I wrote a book that covers a lot of it, but ask any question and I will answer it.

Gene