homestead - [Homestead] Looking at property in Missouri National Forest

  • From: "Clint Novak" <cnovak AT cns.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Looking at property in Missouri National Forest
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:44:58 -0600

Does anyone know the pros and cons of purchasing property in or near a
National Forest. My wife and I are looking at property near Ava
Missouri. I don't know exactly where it's at but I'm wondering what's
the deal with national forests. I see towns and roads in them so I'm
wondering how they're different than the surrounding areas. Any info
would be appreciated

Thanks, Clint