homestead - Re: [Homestead] steaming up again

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] steaming up again
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:11:02 -0800

Lynder? You sure you aren't from NY?

Scheme? What are you planning?

Wit? That would be Wheel of Fortune, not Jeopardy where knowledge is
required, not wit.

Neo, from the Greek "neos", new, young, fresh, recent. Sorry, doesn't
apply. My beliefs, and that of my family for generations uncounted, goes
back several thousand years prior to your book of myths. No new-age
hodge-podge of little bits of this belief and that belief here, thank you
anyway!

Lynda