homestead - Re: [Homestead] steaming up again

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] steaming up again
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:50:10 -0800

Just curious, what state are you in?

Lynda
----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Hillman <chris_hillman AT msn.com>
To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 4:26 PM

> The problems we have are too big to explain simply.
>
> For years people have been let into this country for the purpose of
dissolving it. The tasks ahead to reverse these traitorisms are not easy.

> I do not, also, seem to like what the "Patriot Act, etc.", look like on
the surface, and hopefully they don't turn into the useage of ultimately
very evil people, but this country has been infiltrated by many who do not
come here to be Americans, but instead to leach off our system, or to
actually destroy it. SOMEthing has to be done!! It's a tough task. I only
hope that the creator God protects us behind it all.

> I don't have my head "buried" anywhere sir!! Maybe you do!!
>
> Paul Hillman

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/chris_hillman%40msn.com<h
ttp://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/chris_hillman AT msn.com>
> View the archives at:

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/homestead<http://lists.ibiblio.org/piperm
ail/homestead>