homestead - Re: [Homestead] steaming up again

  • From: "Paul Hillman" <chris_hillman AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] steaming up again
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:21:10 -0600

Lynder,

You speak ill of my family and it's roots and history. I don't scheme why
that can be?

You seem to be SUCH a wit, perhaps you should appear on "Jeopardy"! You seem
to be SO-O-O literate, that you would impress even God Himself. Yet, I think
you sound like a Neo-Pagan.

With NO respect, I bid you no-farewell,

Paul Hillman