homestead - Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 05:45:12 -0700

Bush inherited the Gutted military, left without vests by Clinton. He had no choice but to send them and request the money.

He had the choice of going to war. That choice requires not only motivation but preparation. He went off half cocked and our guys died for his mistakes. I hold him directly responsible. The bucks stops at him.