homestead - Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:17:45 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/2004 9:57:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tonihawr AT msn.com writes:
Saddam wasn't going
anywhere, he would have waited - and wasn't
this started by Osama bin Laden ? sounds
like bait and switch to me, and like I asked
before, what planet are you *on* ?
yup, It was started by Osama Bin Laden, and Saddam.
Bush responded to a perceived threat. Our military
has never had every thing on the wish list ready
to go when we've gone to war. WW2 we spent 2 years
catching up with equiptment for the men we sent. The
Civil War, Revolutionary war and WW1 were the same.

Drew