homestead - Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:34:23 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/2004 8:55:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lurine AT softcom.net writes:
OH, give it a rest. Potential threat to the res of us, what was Saddam
going to do, fling those rockets with a sling shot?
Hmm, Saddam had used weapons of mass destruction on his own people and
launched them by missile into Israel, I guess you just forgot that.

Saddam was NO eminent threat to the U.S. Bushy should have gone after bin
Laden. He didn't, he let him go. And save your breath, if he didn't have
any qualms about going into Iraq, then he shouldn't have had any about
Pakistan, particularly when he wasn't planning on taking them over.

You actually advocate invading a nation we are peaceful with, that the UN had
not authorized major force against ? Bush did not.

You don't get to cry "he's a threat" when you are the one that armed him and
set him loose on the world!
Hmmm, when did Bush arm Saddam????? you really have me now.

Derw