homestead - Re: [Homestead] Voter Fraud in Florida

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Voter Fraud in Florida
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 06:49:34 -0700

> Where can the correct list be acquired??? My understanding is that they are
reviewing each name and say it will be correct in time for the election. Drew

Reviewed by whom ? more henchmen for the dynasty ?
From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 06:47:47 -0700

> An order that size would require a HUGE amount of time to fill . Bush
> inherited the Gutted military, left without vests by Clinton. He had no
> choice but to send them and request the money. Drew

"he had no choice ??????" Get a clue, Drew -
if one doesn't have the equipment, one
doesn't declare war - Saddam wasn't going
anywhere, he would have waited - and wasn't
this started by Osama bin Laden ? sounds
like bait and switch to me, and like I asked
before, what planet are you *on* ?
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:16:22 -0400
From: Lisa Perry <lkvp AT floydva.net>
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Re: [Homestead] Getting out of hospital alive, Golden Staph,
necrotizing fasciitis,

Tvoivozhd wrote:

> Doctors worry as drug-resistant staph infects more healthy people
>
> By LINDA A. JOHNSON
> Associated Press
> (snip)
> The cause? Staph, a bacteria better known for causing skin boils
> easily treated with standard antibiotic pills.

My sister's youngest spent 6 days in the hospital when she was not quite
two-weeks old, due to a staph infection acquired after her birth at the
very hospital where she was born.
A couple of the days were pretty hairy, she was given a couple of
different antibiotics that didn't do anything to get it under control,
it took a third, even stronger antibiotic to finally take care of it.

Situations like this shake my belief, what little I have, in the medical
establishment. I don't have the statistic handy (or memorized--nothing
stays memorized for me these days), but I have read that close to 25% of
the people admitted to a hospital become worse due to what they are
exposed to during their stay.

Lisa